Take a breath and hold on!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On an evening with blazing sun,
Painting the sky with jubilant colors.
I felt like a kid and I was full of fun,
That's when the sky filled me with its colors.
I let my mind fly high with my wings spread wide,
Over the mountains, sea and sky.
Don't you look for god anywhere,
For she is nature, present everywhere.

Yes, God is nature and we could sense her presence everywhere. Mother nature is amazingly beyond explanation with words. Even if we try our best with all our linguistic skills, we would still diminish her majesty. I'm not religious; I don't claim to be a great follower of any religion or ardent believer of any god. But, after all these years of living my life in this planet earth, I just can't shake the idea of a supreme power. Everything you see is beautiful, everything that is unadulterated by us - human beings, are indeed really beautiful. Right from the early morning sunrise to sunset to a night full of stars and ivory moon, everything is beautiful. There is nothing in everything and everything in nothing. We are always too busy to admire simple but beautiful stuffs around us.

One such beautiful natural event was last week's annular solar eclipse. Though the solar eclipse itself was pretty much interesting, what made it more intriguing was the way people reacted to it. There was anxiety, wonderfulness, strong arguments, altercations, finding out facts and what not.

On top of everything there is a subtle lesson to learn from this eclipse. YOU JUST CAN'T SHINE BRIGHT ALWAYS. YOU MIGHT FEEL SUBDUED AT TIMES, BUT UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS JUST TEMPORARY. That's what I heard the sun say to me on that day. It just applies to every one of us. It is not always clouds and candles for all of us, we all have our fair share of blues. Instead of whining about our temporary plight, we should believe our abilities and cross the hard path. We are not alone, we need not be. Reach for help, those who look for it, will get it. Take a breath and hold on dearly to your life. You will succeed!!!

0 comments: to “ Take a breath and hold on! so far...